Formal Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent,
Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership: Mandatory CCDA or equivalent
Preferred CCIE, CCDE, CCDP or equivalent
Years & Field of Experience required: 4-6 years of experience in development of Telecom Networks
• Produce end-to end network guidelines for Co.’s Business network services.
• Coordinates with design, operations, vendors and internal technical teams toward achieving optimal end – to – end business services design
• Coordinates with Planning, operations, quality assurance, vendors and internal technical teams toward achieving optimal network and equipment utilization.
• Manages and maintains productive relationships with vendors. Conduct regular meetings with suppliers/manufacturers/ contractors/ consultants.
• Contribute towards development and formulation of Business Network deployment guidelines.
Reports and communicates KPI metrics to track the section performance against prescribed goals and to maximize the team results
Ensures the quality and standard while designing Business network nodes Nationally and internationally
Maintains productive relationships with suppliers/manufacturers/ contractors/ consultants etc. to ensure prompt, cost-effective technical support for Business network.
Interfaces closely with other departments and other major stakeholders to ensure the resolution of key/ critical issues/ concerns.
Produce end-to end network guidelines for Co.’s Business network services.
Initiate/participate in new design and redesign projects for the modernization of Co.’s network services and its E2E architecture
Participate and cooperate with other entities for the modernization of Co.’s network services, as well as in design validations
Keeps abreast of latest developments in the telecommunication industry with respect to the assigned area and assign plans to team heads for implementation in order to maintain network as per the latest standards and new requirements.
Synergize with all interfacing entities in the corporation, including within the division and within the team
Participate in obtaining offers and evaluate them technically and commercially and prepare Projects implementation Plans to meet the requirements of Business network systems and services to meet the requirements of the various Engineering sections, as well as, Marketing and Carrier & Wholesale requirements.
Participates in tendering and negotiation procedures as required in order to support the implementation of planned technical upgrade/ enhancement initiatives.
Assists in technical/ operational reports for superiors as required.
Performs any other related duties, as required.
Chain Office Tower Bldg.7th Floor,Al Muroor Road – Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates