OFFERED MONTHLY SALARY : AED 5,500/-
JOB DURATION : 4 MONTHS (CAN BE EXTENDABLE AS PER JOB REQUIREMENT)
1. ITI / Diploma
2. Minimum 10 yrs. of field experience in relevant field.
3. Basic communication skills in English.
4. Good knowledge of various testing tools and measuring instruments to be used in the field.
5. Understanding of various basic discipline documents.
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
MEP (Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing)
1. Undertake various Discipline (Electrical/Instrumentation) activities related to various equipment for Projects in Onshore and Offshore locations.
2. Role holder would be under minimum supervision of his Supervisor.
1. Undertake visual inspections for construction completion of various equipment in projects related to the discipline.
2. Arrange necessary tools and tackles
3. Undertake preventive checks on various equipment in projects and intimate immediate supervisor regarding requirement of any additional tools/test equipment to undertake day-to-day activities.
4. Working / testing of electrically Live panels.
5. Undertake preventive maintenance checks for the equipment.
6. Generate reports on the activities undertaken including the measurement of required parameters.
7. Submit the records generated while undertaking field activities to designated persons.
8. Job performer to execute various discipline activities as assigned under PTW.
Chain Office Tower Bldg.7th Floor,Al Muroor Road – Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates