Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.) - Computers
Feb 03, 2022
Feb 15, 2022
1. Design Control-M solution and architecture, based on customer requirements
2. Designing and implementing business process flows - for IT operations team to visualize activities, follow-up execution plan and quickly realizing failure points
3. Ability to interact with various stakeholders such as technical staff, product owners and C-Level, in order to freeze integration requirements, issue troubleshooting and resolution as well as escalation.
4. Accurate in communication and proactive attitude to mitigate issues before they can occur.
5. Testing on UAT environment and Deployment of (UAT) Control-M changes on PROD environment
6. BMC Control-M related 1st and 2nd line support as well as interaction with BMC Support for issue resolutions
7. Conduct Control-M Training for Administrators, Schedulers and Operators (training material will be provided) as needed.
8. Configure system workflows, setting dependencies and notifications, based on customer requirements
Familiar with all features, functionalities and capabilities within BMC Control-M, not limited to
1. Job definitions, Scheduling and dependency capabilities
2. Application integrator
4. Agent plugins such as Databases, Web Services, etc.
5. Automation API 6. CLI utilities
8. Familiarity with scripting languages such as python, perl
9. Willingness to learn, grasp new technologies quickly within minimal supervision and share with team