• Responsible for the implementation of quality control procedures and plans for providing the more efficient onsite construction work.
• Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work, ensuring proper implementation.
• Reviews and approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans from contractors.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for onshore site construction. • Plans and coordinates QNQC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
• Responsible for supervising the activities of the quality service providers and inspectors to ensure diligent performance.
• The QNQC Engineer reviews and approves the contractors' quality documentation, and implements contractor audits as well.
Minimum of 5-07 years of experience in a similar role