Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - Communication, Bachelor of Business
Mar 03, 2022
Apr 03, 2022
1. Plan, develop and implement effective communication and communication strategies at the same time to ensure the effective flow of the authority's promotional materials and maintain the authority's reputation in media coverage and activities to raise awareness and understanding about the authority's work internally and externally.
2. Preserving the authority's media identity
3. Responsible for planning and implementing communications and brands to support the authority's business objectives.
4. Works as an expert in the field of digital media.
5. Managing and feeding the Authority's official website in coordination with the sectors and technical support from the Information Technology Department.
6. Managing and feeding the main page of the authority's internal portal in coordination with the sectors and technical support from the Information Technology Department.
7. Develop innovative ways to communicate through social media tools.
8. Works closely with team members and other subject matter experts in the authority to build integrated communications plans that increase positive external exposure to the authority
9. Dissemination of promotional or awareness text messages through text messaging programs.
10. Publish approved content in digital media.
11. Preparing the weekly executive plan for publishing in the digital media.
12. Dealing with comments, inquiries and complaints received from the public via digital media platforms and taking appropriate action in this regard.
13. Documenting the completed work in the records of the Digital Media Unit through the internal website in the Communication Department.
14. Participating and supervising the preservation of digital content in the storage units provided by the Information Technology Department.
15. Preparing and coordinating the implementation of photography and video production tasks.
16. Preparing and submitting monthly executive reports on digital media and submitting improvement proposals
17. Attend assigned meetings, committee meetings, and conferences, as required.
18. Keeping abreast of professional developments, new technologies, and current issues through continuing education and professional growth.
19. Work closely with the team and provide support
20. Any tasks assigned to him by the direct manager
21. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, media, or a similar specialty with two (2) years of experience in the field.