• Perform Electrical /Electronic repairs of the components and other duties as directed by the Electrical shift leader.
• Qualified for working with electrical systems and codes. Knowledge of electrical standards for Installation, repairs and electrical safety.
• Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments.
• Install, replace and repair electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels. He must have knowledge to work with PLC, VFD & SCADA system along with electronic switches, sensors & instruments.
• Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns also should be able to troubleshoot, isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems, remove, and replace faulty parts.
Minimum 10 yrs. Working Experience of Electrical& Automation Maintenance for SAW Pipe Plant or similar.
• He should have hands-on experience for Electrical Maintenance techniques and ensure that all maintenance activity and workmanship are of the highest standard.
• Working knowledge of Transformers, Switchgears (Low Voltage), Motor control centre panel, Programmable logic controller (PLC) & Variable frequency drives (VFD), Welding power source/ wave & SCADA (Supervisory control & data acquisition) is essential.