1. Manage the maintenance activities of DR Plant in order to achieve the assigned targets such as minimize plant down time and increase the plant availability & consumption of spares with cost consciousness.
2. Manage the maintenance activities of DR Plant in order to achieve the assigned targets such as minimize plant down time and increase the plant availability & consumption of spares with cost consciousness.
3. To lead a group of Technician & sub-contractors and participate in maintenance related activities given by the shift supervisor.
4. To execute all scheduled (day-to-day, preventive) maintenance, corrective maintenance and major repairs of the equipments in order to optimize production & minimize plant down time with quality in maintenance related development for defined standards.
5. Responsible for trouble shooting during breakdowns/ failure of mechanical equipment’s and provide the technical guidance to find out the root cause for corrective actions and give the advice to the shift supervisor
6. Inspection of equipments to meet engineering principles and safety regulations in ensuring quality of maintenance related development to meet defined standards.
7. To assist and help the Shift supervisor in all field activities to ensure smooth maintenance of the DR Plant for uninterrupted production.
8. Follow mechanical maintenance standards for all equipment in the DR Plant and the OEM recommendation for maintaining the equipment.
9. To follow the safety, quality, health and environmental management policies, procedures applicable for quality of mechanical maintenance in DR Plant.
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university.
2. Technical knowledge of predictive & preventive maintenance.
3. Understanding of engineering drawings and Hydraulic circuits.
4. 7 years and above and above experience in Direct Reduction Plant Mechanical Maintenance as senior mechanic.