• Perform mechanical repairs, refurbishing of components and other duties as directed by the shift leader-BOP. He should be capable of operate the utility equipment like chiller, compressors, pump, cooling tower etc.
• Must be capable to transport equipment's, machinery and tools also need to effectively use hand tools such as bearing separators and tommy bars to dismantle the machine. His job is also involves lifting heavy equipment, so he need physical stamina to endure energy-draining activities.
• Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating equipment's.
• Inspect, service and repair components of the water system of the plant including pumps, chiller, water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, heat exchangers cooling tower and valves.
• Inspect, service and repair components of the air system of the plant including compressor, pipes receiver.
• 10 yrs. of the schooling.
• 10 yrs. of experience as fitter in metal industry and Minimum 5 yrs. Working Experience of Mechanical Maintenance for LSAW Pipe Plant with JCO Press or similar.
• He should have hands-on experience as Utility Fitter and ensure that all utility maintenance activity and workmanship are of the highest standard, working knowledge of utility Systems.